World Environment Day
Going green starts at home. Contribute to the well being of your family, community and the long term health of the planet by doing a few simple things around the house:
- Reuse scrap paper and let your kids draw on the back of unwanted paper
- Turn off the lights when you leave a room
- Support your local community and shop at a local farmers market
- Walk or ride your bike to places that are close to you when running an errand
- Collect rainwater and use it to water your house plants and garden.
Keep your world green and clean! World Environment Day post brought to you by Chas Everitt – Bergvliet